Layout of Store

Just trying to reach as many people as I can sorry!

I must say traxxas products will never be in my house again! I’ve owned my stampede for about three months now and it’s a piece of *** I’ve put over 500 dollars in repairs in this stupid thing since I’ve had it!

I’ve put 2 servos in it already, new wiring, replaced the battery, now the stupid speed controller went which is another 200 dollars, and a new motor that not even naming the piece of *** plastic pieces that I’ve replaced countless times. Also the telemetry upgrade doesn’t work, the glue on the tires didn’t even last a week! The list goes on that’s just naming a few.

I’ve realized traxxas is just garbage!! I’ll be posting this all around the internet to warn people that want to get in to the hobby not to choose traxxas!

You can look forward to me writing reviews on Facebook wherever traxxas fans are, Twitter, instagram, you tube, google+ and everywhere I can write a review. If I can even stop one person from buying traxxas my job will be done cause I’ll save them a pile of money!

For those who want to bash my post PM me I’ll show you all the receipts!

Yours truly

Pissed off never again traxxas owner

Product or Service Mentioned: Traxxas Rc Car.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Anything about this.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 27.

Comments

Try calling traxxas they will send you servos there was a bad batch and more than likely your other parts as well free pf charge