I purchased a Traxxas car for my 11 year old son.I was charging the battery in my vehicle when the battery exploded and burned a hole through my car seat.
I shipped it back because I think it's dangerous for a child to play with something that exploded.
I was told the manager Arthur, said I would not get a refund because they don't do refunds.But they would send me a new battery to replace the one that exploded.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Layout of Store|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
You May Also Like
- "I bought a mima kobi twin pushchair and it's broken, mima kids cannot replace it despite paying £1300 for it! I spoke to checky rascals where I bought the pushchair..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISING. They advertise a beautiful "boutique" quality outfit, and send you something completely different. Let the photo I've attached speak for itself. Advertised as "capri set" - these are definitely..."
- "This store is extremely pick and seem to pick and choose based on their own opinions and not on what is presented to them. While I understand they have to..."
- "I been applying for HARP since 2014 all I keep doing is sending document one after another. you think that you loan is being process but it just sitting in..."
- "Furniture came damage.Refuse to take it back.The driver made threats against me and started taking off his back brace and shirt trying to fight me bc i didnt want to..."
- "No complaints! I raise Butterflies some cacoons fell from top of aquarium-I knew they wouldn't make it so tried pieces of paper towel stuck cacoon with the glue and..."
- "Please refer to the attaching photo with the purse I bought at USA about 3 years ago by US$ 218.00, however I am really disappointed that the quality of..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "My van was repossessed over 468.00 on 10/26/16 while i was on the phone with Westlake trying to make a payment. The repo driver hooked the vehicle so the agent..."